Rescue Agent 51! Rescue Agent 51!

I really like pixel games but I feel like this one doesn't have very many colors. If you could maybe add some colors, that would be great but if this was suppose to be one of those retro games without color, then that is fine with me.

The things that mark where you have died shouldn't disappear and reappear really fast. I feel like that could cause seizures to some people and it just doesn't look nice.

Other than that, I thing this is a great game with a good soundtrack. Keep up the good work!

Shadow Swap Shadow Swap

Pretty fun game but would you please add some music so that it gives the game more feeling. Anyways, 4/5

Home Home

Very cool game with a great story. I really liked it! The only thing I didn't like though is that the text system didn't really fit with the game, but other than that I rate it a solid 9/10

Raius responds:

Thanks for playing! That last point you made about the text system sounds interesting. Would you mind explaining what about it you didn't like or what you think could've fit the game better? It could be some pretty useful feedback.

Thanks again!

Space Jump Space Jump

The only problems with the game is that it is hard to control the ball and the ball's gravity is pretty high making the game very frustrating and difficult. You should allow the ball to also turn while in mid-air and make some of the levels easier (because level 4 is impossible). I do like how the song goes with the game though. 2.5/5

Hard as hell demo 2 Hard as hell demo 2

Pretty hard and fun! Though you should add a mute background music button, make the Main Menu screen look a little nicer, add a thing that shows your controls, and add something that shows which level you are on. Overall I would say 4/5.

Stick Figure Badminton 3 Stick Figure Badminton 3

Pretty good game but once you lose/win, you still hear the sound effects when you press the W or S key. Anyways, cool and addicting game! 4.5/5

Monster Mash Monster Mash

Good game but it needs to show you instructions before you play it. There also should be a game over screen where you can press a button to restart (because all it does when you die is pretty much freeze). Anyways, I rate 3.5/5

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

I just wanted people yelling at each other :(

Anyways, cool game! 5/5

Clockwork Escape Clockwork Escape

Easy but very fun. Completed in 225 seconds!

Basic Pacman Basic Pacman

This is good for a first game. You should add more eating sound effects though and make it so that when you collect every single dot, you and the enemies stop for a little bit and then it changes to the next stage instead of a sudden transition.