Killin' Time Killin' Time

I like how dramatically intense the fighting scene is. I also like how right before the climax, the workers realize that they wasted too much time and go back to their restaurants. 5/5

BUTTON BUTTON

I just don't know what to say. 5/5

Rescue Agent 51! Rescue Agent 51!

I really like pixel games but I feel like this one doesn't have very many colors. If you could maybe add some colors, that would be great but if this was suppose to be one of those retro games without color, then that is fine with me.

The things that mark where you have died shouldn't disappear and reappear really fast. I feel like that could cause seizures to some people and it just doesn't look nice.

Other than that, I thing this is a great game with a good soundtrack. Keep up the good work!

Shadow Swap Shadow Swap

Pretty fun game but would you please add some music so that it gives the game more feeling. Anyways, 4/5

Home Home

Very cool game with a great story. I really liked it! The only thing I didn't like though is that the text system didn't really fit with the game, but other than that I rate it a solid 9/10

Raius responds:

Thanks for playing! That last point you made about the text system sounds interesting. Would you mind explaining what about it you didn't like or what you think could've fit the game better? It could be some pretty useful feedback.

Thanks again!

LowBudget.lmao LowBudget.lmao

Didn't know whether to put a 0 or 5 so I just put a 2.5 tbh. This song isn't even a song but since I think earrape is funny I like it. Keep up the great work thingie?

Worst Fucking Song Ever Made Worst Fucking Song Ever Made

The best country music ever

My Game Ends Here My Game Ends Here

Very weird but has a good beat! I can't really explain what I like about it but for some reason I like it. 5/5!